Happy Tuesday! Here’s this week’s Ten on Tuesday. Enjoy.
1. Do you prefer markers, crayons, or colored pencils?
Nice, new, sharp crayons. I’m a bit OCD about my crayons. I only use Crayola, they must have wrappers on them, and once the tip wears down I don’t use them anymore. My kids’ crayon box drives.me.crazy.
2. As a child, how did your parents celebrate your birthday? (Parties, cake, you pick the dinner, etc.)
We had cake and, usually, a party. And gifts, of course.
3. How do you feel about leggings?
I don’t like them for me. My legs are much to big to put into leggings. I do, however, love BabyLegs on Baby Girl.
4. How do you prefer to follow directions? With a map? Words?
I prefer voice nav on my phone. If I’m going off of written directions, though, I prefer words. I don’t do well with maps.
5. What do you eat for snack?
It depends on the day, my mood, and what’s in the house. I eat a lot of the kids’ snacks (cheddar bunnies, goldfish, cheez its) when we’re out and about; my favorite snacks are popcorn, ice cream, and chocolate.
6. Have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial or bought any As Seen on TV products?
7. What’s your favorite thing about summer?
Nice, ripe, red tomatoes (and grilled ones, yum!), fresh corn, and being outside with the kids (until the temps are in the 90s).
8. Do you have a tattoo? What and where is it?
I do not.
9. Are you good at journaling?
Not on paper. I journal occasionally, but I have never been one to do it regularly.
10. What’s your favorite way to eat a hamburger?
Grilled, on a bun, with sharp cheddar cheese, barbecue sauce, lettuce, tomato.