This is the random thoughts on baby girl number 3 version of Friday five.
1. We’re working on a name. I think we might have settled on a first name, but we’ll see.
2. Matt said that J does have one advantage in being the only boy – he’ll have his own bedroom.
3. Aunt Lu says J will be well prepared for marriage after growing up in a house full of girls.
4. The other day E was singing a song about her “new baby sister is coming near my birthday”. I asked her what if baby was born on her birthday. She said, “that would be crazy to have three birthdays on the same day!” (she and Pops share a birthday)
5. We need a few pieces of equipment (bouncy seat, maybe a swing) since we gave away some (swing) and some (bouncy seat) didn’t survive the first three. It’s kind of neat to think I can buy girly things since this will be the last baby. She’ll also have to have some clothes of her own, of course; although, I’m hoping she’ll be able to wear most of E’s and S’s clothes.