Friday Five – weekend goals revisited
Last week I posted 5 goals for the weekend. When I read the list to Matt he basically told me I was crazy. He was right.
Let’s take a look at where I stand…
1. Do the great clothing exchange – it has been a full week and there are still clothes all over the place. I am just about finished with the girls’ clothes, but I haven’t even started on J’s stuff. I wish I had taken pictures; this ordeal is a blog post in and of itself!
2. Make pumpkin applique shirts for the girls – yeah, not done. I’ll try again this weekend.
3. Catch up on laundry – well, it was caught up last weekend, but now there are about 6 loads of clean laundry on the couch that need to be folded and put away.
4. Clean the bathrooms – Matt finally gave up on me and cleaned them one night this week. I love that man!
5. Cook some muffins for breakfasts next week – didn’t get done over the weekend, but E and I baked 2 dozen on Monday morning. That counts as school, right?
Just trying to keep it real here.
And while we’re at it, this post is posting real time and I haven’t had a shower yet. We used the hour or so that M actually slept to get some school done. Now she won’t let me put her down. I’m going to miss this one day, right?
Oh how I wish I was just two doors down to help you out at anytime of the day with anything (and you know I mean ANYTHING). I have decided to stop planning……every time I plan, someone gets sick or some appliance stops working. Oh this crazy drama filled life I live. I love it though!