Today I am thankful for…
61. Snow on the ground but not on the roads.
62. Bible Study Fellowship’s children’s program.
63. A treat for us all – lunch from Chick-Fil-A
64. The beauty of snow covered trees as we drove to BSF this morning.
65. The reminder that Christ’s blood washes us whiter than snow.
66. The Advent season.
67. The opportunity to study names of Jesus with my children.
68. The ability to give gifts to those we love.
69. People who influence my children for Christ.
70. Grandparents who love my children and love to spend time with them.
70. Fun Christmas activities.